Wednesday, September 9, 2009

100 Days are Over - And we are just begining



Everyone looked so AWESOME this morning. Proud of their bodies, their new muscles, and positive habits. There was the sparkle of success in their eyes. It was great. We have learned so much about ourselves, our bodies and what we can do with a little bit of a push start. We will continue to make healthy choices by getting up and moving, choosing foods that make us feel better and not slow and sluggish.
PLUS we learned that there is no bad food and it is okay to have that occasional bag of popcorn and a soda or a bite of birthday cake or whatever. We like the way healthy feels!
Congratulations to all of you beautiful women!! You done good!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I couldn't agree with you more. You have done an awesome job...I think we are all winners!

I have enjoyed reading your blogs and hope you will continue posting so I'll have something to read while I am eating my popcorn :-).