Monday, July 13, 2009

Food Food Love My Food

OK - so I have no clue who else reads this blog besides the few who respond to something I have written. It could be all of the Intermountain employees. SO................
I will blog what I eat - OUCH
I was hungry this morning - so I had the following: 1 cup oatmeal, 1/4 cup raisins, 1 boiled egg, 1 yogurt with 1/4 cup granola on top.
Mid morning i was bored because i was in a video conference meeting. I ate 3 small "fun size" Butterfingers (my favorite) I also ate a whole roll of lifesavers throughout the day. Lunch was a baked potato with 1/2 cup Marinara sauce and broccoli. Supper was 2 pieces of toast, 1 TBS peanut butter and 3/4 cup yogurt. That was my calories today. If I had left out the sugar treats I could have eaten 300 extra calories.
I did exercise 1 1/2 hours and burned 600 calories.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle...I look forward to reading your blogs. Thanks for sharing the comics. Keep up the energy and food logging! You're doing great. We're all on the same boat...trying to figure out the complexity of food! What to eat or not eat?!!! Have a great day!

Michelle said...

Thanks Lorraine -

Food (having to always be around it and having to eat to survive) is indeed complex!

You looked tired this morning. Hope all is well.

Have a great day and weekend. I am headed out of town so here is to keeping up with exercise and eating right!