Thursday, July 2, 2009

You Are What You Eat


I know there are no "good or bad" foods and that we can eat our favorite foods ect. BUT what foods do you no longer eat on a regular basis and what new foods have you added?
I am not sure what I have added that much. Maybe more celery and bell peppers. I have stopped eating as many breads and treats as I use to. I like to eat foods with lower calories so I can eat smaller meals through out the day.
V8 juice also helps me get the veggies I need. I am afraid I like fruit a lot better! I have decreased the number of bananas I eat especially after finding out what the size of one serving is!
I had 2 stress days - stress days often mean I eat carbs and sweets. When logging my food yesterday I really didn't want to write down all the stuff I had eaten but I did. I ate 560 calories of junk food. I didn't even want to look at the fat grams! After I choose to eat that way I am always a bit down on myself. I also had a HUGE headache add those two together and I did not want to exercise. I did though. When you do that you feel like everything is under control again. I ate better today. I did have a small amount of desert but not 560 calories worth. Just 120.
I think I will be a fruit head and not a cabbage head!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love fruits like you and am not big on the vege department. I was really bummed when they said that half of our plate needed to be veges...what happened to the roll and potatoes? Truly I do not hate ALL veges so I am trying to enjoy the ones I do like.

I love your blogs! They keep me going.