Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I am hungry - hungry - hungry

I love my carbs - I do not get that full unless I have my carbs.
So healthy carbs are - - - - okay whatever they are I eat too much of them and the not so healthy carbs.
It takes energy and effort to stay away from so many of them. Since I do not eat meat carbs are my main source of food. In order to eat less I have to cook. I come home and just fix for me because everyone has their own eating schedule. So... time that I quit procrastinating and do my menu and cook a little.
I got the exercise part almost down but I am way behind on the food thing and we are almost half way through this thing. That is a bit scary to me!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Stay with the exercising because I think you've got that mastered. At least you're consistent. I understand your total love for carbs because that's how I am too. I panic if I think we may run out of bread and cereal.

I think you should try to have a few pre-made meals on hand. I love almost all of the SmartOnes and Lean Cuisine meals. You would get a variety of different choices and wouldn't have to fuss over fixing a meal for yourself. I also wonder if you should take 1-2 days during the week to cook food (just for you) so it's ready for you when you get home. That may help so you don't have the down-time of wondering what to fix when you're hungry which may also get you away from some of the more dangerous carbs in the evening.

Michelle said...

I think I will follow your suggestions! Thanks for taking the time to write.