Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Munching on down


As I shared in our class this morning I had a meltdown with stress yesterday and reverted to my habbit of stuffing my face - by the way did you know the fatter your face is the less wrinkles you have? Sorry I diverted - One of the items I choose was Mentos. I ate the whole roll. So..... I go to the site where I log what I eat "Livestrong.com" and type in Mentos. Guess what the serving size is?? ONE - yes just ONE!!! Then why the heck do they sell it in a loonnnggggg roll? That was a killer in the calorie department. Kinda went down hill from there.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Michelle,
I totally enjoy your blogs. I can relate to each and every one.
One mento are you totally joking--Why can't they put the total calories in blazing neon so that we can decide before starting if we want to eat it.

Michelle said...

Gena - I so agree! I could not believe one Mento is a serving size! Who are they feeding a mouse? Show me one person who can eat one Meno - oh yeah there are those out there that can - I hate them! LOL