Thursday, June 11, 2009

Aroma's and Sight's


I wonder if by the time these two got done arguing if all the dieters on the block had raided the vehicles. I would have hit the doughnut truck.
Since I learned that we have to exercise 1 1/2 hours each day to loose weight (I am still cursing that piece of knowledge) I took the dogs on a walk last night after I got home. Walking by someones home a delicious smell wafted under my twitching nose. I can assure you it wasn't vegetables!
So - was my mouth watering because I was reminded of a food that tastes delicious or because I was hungry? Often the smell and sight of good food can trick us into thinking we are hungry when in reality we just want the taste.
Must remember that...... think before I bite.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love all the cute pictures and cartoons you are putting on your blog. You're adorable!

Michelle said...

Thanks Brooke! I love humor - gets me through life.