Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Discombobulated

I totally spaced that this was Wednesday. I missed my appointment with my trainer. I had Mon and Tues off because of company and didn't exercise those days. Made me mad I missed out on a trainer session.

I lost 4 oz. Big deal!!! SO back to paying extra attention to portions etc. I found a web site where I can log everything I eat and it gives me everything - calories, fat, carbs , protein. I like it and it makes it easier to see what I am eating. It also calculates the calories I use with what type of exercise that I do.

On I go - middle of 4th week.

2 comments:

Penny said...

It makes me mad too when I get so involved with everything that I miss something real important to me. Is that wesite sparkpeople? Someone at work told me about it and I looked at it for a minute but didn't have time to explore it. You'll need to share with us how it works.

Michelle said...

The web site is "Livingstrong.com"