Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 3 - Weigh In


So I have only lost 2 lbs. BUT since I have had some really bad eating days I am happy for those two pounds.
I am learning a few things. I need to count my calories, portions, etc better. I have concentrated more on remembering to write everything down and when I read back on it I am not seeing it match what the dietitian says I ought to be eating.
I will try and plan meals several days ahead so I know what I am going to eat.
When I want to emotionally eat I have to give it over to the good Lord. I can go out side and start pulling weeds, open my Bible and read stories of those who overcame.
My mother-in-law got to our house last night. My night time ritual of my own quiet time is rather hard to do when sleeping on the love sit in the main room of the house. TV blaring, mother-in-law talking through it the whole time. She has so much that runs around in that cute head of hers and she voices it all so thus the never ending talking. I like my quiet! Talk about wanting to stuff food down my face to calm all my stress! This morning I remembered a text from the Bible that says we should be content in all things - situations etc. Great time to learn how to put this text into practice while not stress eating.
Goals for this week:
1. Eat the alotted number of protiens, carbs, and fats in my book
2. Portion Control - measure everything I eat
3. Work ouot 1 1/2 hours every day I need to add that extra 1/2 hour
4. Work out more with weights

1 comment:

Francine Morrow Keehnel said...

Every victory is something to celebrate. I'm so proud of you! /fmk